Monday, November 01, 2004

Doubtful that this will be updated regularly...

Just really creating this so that I can post as myself on my husband Garvin's blog... He updates semi-regularly. Maybe I'll start updating... who knows. I've no concept of linear time so it's unlikely, especially considering what a crappy job I did of updating the blog I started when I was pregnant and how bad I am about remembering to update the email list for news on our baby (for the random stranger reading this, Garvin and I had our first child, a son named Liam, on May 26, 2004. For pictures, see Garvin's blog above).

Maybe if I start dealing with this on the laptop then I'll update it regularly... maybe plugging in a card reader so I can transfer pictures to the laptop would help. Probably not, I'm generally too sleep deprived :D

Ahmie

No comments: