Thursday, February 02, 2006

Reading pleasure

A local mama I know is working on a novel and posting it to a blog for folks to read.  I'm horrible about commenting on it since I see her all the time and just give feedback that way, but I know she'd love to have more readers.  Not sure if my saying something will really encourage that (especially since I already pointed it out to Serena, Sabrina, and Garvin personally) since I don't exactly have a high readership, but who knows.  It's in the mythic realism genre, which is my favorite style when it doesn't go all gorey.  We'll see where she goes with it.  Neil Gaiman I like but he can get too gory for me so if she goes that route then I might stop reading.

Here's the link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we have a lot of writing friends, don't we?