Tuesday, January 09, 2007

IKEA Labrynth Rug

IKEA | home | Textiles & rugs | Rugs | Livingroom rugs | FREJA Rug

I love google.... saw this rug on one of the HGTV shows and found it thru googling for "labrynth rug" within 5 minutes... urg, it's $150 but I WANT IT!!! ;) I think it would be fabulous in our "blue room" (which may eventually become the monkey and piglet's bedroom, so it'd be a big debate over if I'd let them keep the rug or not). So cool... I could try to teach the baby to crawl the labrynth ;)

Actually I should probably send the link to folks at church, there was talk of desiring a labrynth for the church and this may be Very Cool in the Rotunda (have to measure tho, the rug is 7'3 diameter and that's a fairly large room so it might just look silly).

Unfortunately it's only available in-stores. *sigh* woah is me.

No comments: