Thursday, February 15, 2007

Small update

Well, after I hit "submit" on this I will be going in and editing my links so that I finally link to the Mama Chatrez blog (which is the blog for updates on Liam's best friend Willow, and also ocassionally includes Liam updates that I forget to post here). Willow's mama (Clare) has become one of my closest friends (locally, at least - don't go getting your feelings hurt, dear geographically distant readers). We both attended WSUUC for the same time on the same Sunday, both having just moved back to the Cleveland area from parts distant, and we have similar parenting (and pregnancy/birth) philosophies. She helps me in the sanity department (which anyone who knows me even slightly knows can go to the manic a bit at times - seriously, the only thing that saves the world from my taking over is the slew of health issues distracting me and slowing me down - watch out for Liam if he's inherited as much of my personality as it looks like he has).

Anyway, the real update is this morning I asked Liam if Zjeu-Zjai (that's about as close as I can get to phonetically spelling "pig child" aka piglet Cantonese, it sounds very cute when pronounced correctly by Garvin, tho it might be more Tjeu-Tjai, there's some consonant at the beginning that I can't quite place, ear infection again).... tangent.. OK, I asked Liam if the baby in Mama's tummy is a girl or a boy. He looked at me and said "girl Willow girl" and I asked him "do you mean the baby in Mama's tummy is a girl like Willow, not a boy like Liam?" and he pointed to himself, said "Meum (how he says Liam) boy, girl Willow girl, baby".

So the only prior tenant of my uterus says that the current occupant is a girl.... much more conclusive than an ultrasound, right? ;)

No comments: