Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Umm... oops again

Yeah, I'm non-linear. Oops. I'm also pregnant again, found out not long after posting my last post... so I'm 34+ weeks now. Baby is due on Thanksgiving Day (US). I'm also in graduate school. So my brain is mostly elsewhere. People keep poking me to blog more. I'm trying, but highly distractable and other priorities on my plate. Feel free to look through the archives. I'll TRY to remember to post here when the baby is born at least ;)

edit: he was born, he is great, still busy as all get-out. All but thesis on the Master's. If all goes according to plan (still waiting on IRB approval for my survey so twitching) I'll get my MA diploma handed to me the day before Mother's Day. Probably with my then-5 month old in a carrier under my graduation robes. He's a very healthy eater (been putting on around half a pound per week, now edging on 16lbs at 14 weeks old) so I can't be away from him (exclusively breastfeeding) as long as commencement excercises generally take. Life with four sons is never dull... so lacking in dullness that we switched almost entirely to ballpoint pens so they don't poke an eye out.

No comments: