Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Not how I intended the picture to go

with the current heights of my sons, I'd thought it would be cute to take a picture them standing tallest-to-shortest (tallest in the back) with each taller kid hugging the next shorter kid from behind. Boy did this turn out to have a lot of Awkward Family Photo type images. This is the most appropriate one. Mind, my 2nd son has a tendancy to make weird faces at cameras in general, so getting a picture of all them looking at the camera with pleasant facial expressions is generall the job of Photoshop, so this isn't really bad as pictures go with him... however, this particular image seems very thought-bubble-caption worthy and I'll probably play with it later for that reason. Yes, the baby is practicing his go-limp-like-a-protester skills.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: