Tuesday, July 17, 2007

personality matrix

Sabrina did one of these (not sure if she wants random folks who read my blog adding their insight into her personality, so I'm not linking to it) and so I did a new one (apparently I did one as "Ahmie" but then forgot to tell people was there - from the words selected I'm *pretty* sure that was me too). So I did a new one as dragonmama that reflects how I'm seeing myself right now as opposed to whenever the heck that was.

No more time to type right now.

edit because I don't feel like making a new post: went to the LCs at a nearby hospital today to buy a Medela nursing bra off them. Weighed Del. He's now 9lbs 9oz! Eek! He was 9oz even 6 days ago at his 2wk checkup.

edit because of MFB - he was 9LBS not 9OZ at his 2wk appointment. doh.

3 comments:

Allison said...

don't forget it could be a different scale. But that's good he's growing :)

hey, are you guys going to this?

http://www.learnedowl.com/hp7/

Serena Castells said...

I contributed to your Johari window. Apparently I picked three words you agree with and three that you don't.

I'd make one, but I don't have enough friends online to really make it worth it, and I also really don't care.

Anonymous said...

I think you meant 9lbs even, not 9oz!! :)

And I contributed to your Johari window. (thanks for not posting a link to mine. I deliberatly picked people I felt knew me well to hopefully get more insight than I might get from people who only know me superficially...)