Thursday, August 09, 2007

Profile of a Harry Potter fan: Michele Herman

Profile of a Harry Potter fan: Michele Herman

That's my friend Chele, who I used to beta for (translation: I edited her fanfiction) and who co-founded PhoenixSong.net with me, Aibhinn, Sherri and another lady who has dropped out of the fandom last I heard and may prefer not to be named, her name is still off the founder's page per her request).

I'm not active on the site currently (took time off when Liam was born, then moved 4 times in 2.5 years, the last one when I was pregnant with Del... gee... how did helping with a very active fandom site manage to fall off my priority list?), but I'm eternally proud of it and everyone who works to keep it in existance. I hope to go back to being active on it soon, as well as to writing. And boy, I need to update my founder's bio! It doesn't even indicate that LIAM was born, I was still pregnant with him last time I updated that... oops.

Anyway, the interview with Chele was too cool not to share (and have a way to find it again later).

No comments: