Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 Years 1 Month 1 Week With 2 Treehuggers

Had to share, life's been crazy and as it is I'm typing this with a fussy Del in my arms....



That's Del on the left and Liam on the right (exactly one week younger when the picture was taken). Del's picture's not so good because it was taken with my cellphone camera, the Kodak isn't working for some reason (thought it was that our battery charger went fubar but we went and got "for digital cameras" alkaline batteries just to take the picture and it still won't turn on *sigh* testing a bit more with rechargables from a different charger before contacting Kodak - at least it's still under warranty but CRAP right at the holiday season is NOT when I'm most patient about this!).

People keep telling me how much the boys look alike. Neener neener, no they DON'T!

Oh, and behind Del is the new RE wing of our church (construction was completed just before he was concieved), behind Liam is the old RE wing of our church. I'm not sure if it's the same tree or not, there were two trees in front of the building before construction, one is now gone and I can't remember which one I took Liam's picture in front of 3 years ago.

6 comments:

liz said...

So cute! And their noses look similar...if you really analyze the pictures.

Ahmie said...

I didn't say they look NOTHING alike, just that people keep thinking they're gonna look like identical twins when they're older or something and I think they will look like BROTHERS with as much family resemblance as other full-siblings generally have, especially of the same gender, but they are very unique individuals.

And they both have baby-cabbage-patch-kid noses, so did I until I was near school age I think, but Garvin's is still kinda like that... not convinced the kids got his nose tho. My little brother's nose looked like that when he was a baby too but it looks nothing like Garvin's nose-type now.

Now Liam's telling me "robot robot robot, Meum like a robot"

Gotta start videoing and embedding YouTube on here.

Unknown said...

All babies have the same nose.

And Liam is nothing like a robot. Well, perhaps in the sense that he keeps going and going and going and going and going.

Amanda said...

your family is beautiful

liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

wow! I can't decide which is cuter ;) but seriously I can see a resemblance but very different little boys there.