Tuesday, June 21, 2005

bored

don't know what's going on with me today... I'm very rarely bored, but I'm very blah today. it's overcast, warm, and a bit humid, which i think is contributing to the mild achiness (rheumatic conditions are a joy), but i'm having a hard time being "mom" today instead of "blob." i think it's more irritation at not being physically able to complete tasks i want DONE WEEKS AGO that's getting to me, along with liam being little-mister-hold-me-constantly (i'm standing at the computer typing this with him in a backpack carrier while waiting for some eggs to get sunny-side-up crispy on the stove a couple feet away... eggs sometimes help when my brain's being like this)

now the little monkey's trying to climb my back... urg. we had an interesting weekend (aside from the vampire incident) and there are pictures to prove it, hopefully i'll get them online someday but i can't bend over to get the camera out of the diaperbag with him on my back *sigh* urg.

No comments: