Tuesday, May 15, 2007

gotta love the random stuff left open on the computer

Came into the playroom this morning to find a picture of
this pie pan open on my computer. Cute.

Really tired today but trying to get things accomplished around kiddo(s) (going to be having at least one other kiddo here today while her mom has an appointment, possibly a second if our little friend we shared our pink eye with flames up too much for the childcare folks, she was here yesterday). I've managed to get photos transfered to the photo website (and corrected the link in the sidebar at right). And thought I'd post one that Garvin took of me on Mother's Day here for blog reader amusement...


I swear, I don't think I look that huge in the mirror... no wonder people keep treating me like I'm about to have a little bungee jumper hanging between my legs whenever I make a waddle-sprint to the bathroom!

Oh, and some other amusements, I've finally signed up for a YouTube account, my screenname is Dragonmama2Monkey. There are 2 short videos of Liam up there (one is pretty cruddy as it was with my cell phone's video camera).

No comments: