Friday, March 13, 2009

Test mobile post

Blogger FINALLY responded to my mobile register attempts so this is a test post from my bberry. Not sure how it will show up as author, if it will mark these as mobile posts at all, but the predictive writing software on the bberry can make some amusing errors sometimes (as demonstrated on my twitter feed) and I'm usually splitting my attention so I don't always catch the errors to correct them - can't exactly touch type on this thing to watch what is showing up on the screen & often need to switch to kid monitoring mid-word so can't reread before sending to catch the errors.

These are sent via mms so I may post pictures tha way also. Hopefully it'll allow me to blog a little more regularly by freeing me from needing to be at a desk/computer to post (I spend a lot of time sitting in my van with D sleeping in the back seat while L is at school in the mornings, then they are energetic together in the afternoons and need closer supervision now that L doesn't nap most days, so I'm pretty zonked by the time G gets home and/or desperately want to be out of the house since I can't really manage both kids alone in unconfined areas with my physical limitations. I get really starved for adult conversation/interactions when D has napped several mornings in a row. When he stays awake I often hang out in one of the motorized carts at Target with him in a front carrier just to be out around adults, but he's getting too heavy for my back to tolerate carrying him and too curious to appreciate being restrained).

Not sure if there is a character count limit on mms messages like there is on txt messages so this is kinda testing that too I guess.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're back!

Ahmie said...

aww... I was missed? :)