Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive

OK, so it's been ages and ages since I've updated this thing. My hands have been rather full with the kids and other offline stuff (as well as other online distractions) and I haven't felt motivated to blog. I got a BlackBerry Flip a week and a half ago, which prompted me to finally sign up for a unlimited messaging plan (I've had a cell phone since 1999 but I can count on one hand how many txt messages I sent before 10 days ago). Since I tend to be out of the house with D while Liam's in Pre-K in the mornings (which is also why I've been too exhausted to blog - being out with a mobile toddler is a lot of stress for my back so I've been pretty zonked out when I get home, then tending both kids prevents much blogging). I've been using Twitter heavily since getting the BlackBerry, I much prefer typing on it to typing on a standard phone keyboard (my brain thinks in QWERTY not ABC1 DEF2 from being a very fast touch typist for more than half my life). I've just installed the widget on this blog (to your right on the screen) so that my Twitter updates will appear here, and you can follow me directly on there (as well as see the various things I've tweeted in the last 10 days - all 80+ things I've tweeted in the last 10 days *blush*). http://twitter.com/dragonmama (same username, convenient, eh?).

I've got a draft of a post for here that has details of what I've been up to for the last year, including pictures, but I'm getting significant glances from D right now so don't dare try to work on that. Tried to just snap a picture of D's significant look but he reaches for the camera (aka my bberry in this case) instead of giving me the same look again. Not as easy to be stealthy with the cell as it is with the regular camera for some reason.

No comments: